Organically Grown Company (OGC), the Northwest’s largest independent distributor of fresh, organic produce, is hiring an Administrative Assistant. OGC operates 24-7, and the Stakeholder Engagement department’s responsibility and energy is Banana’s!
If you are a positive, outgoing problem-solver who enjoys creating effective systems and processes while being a force for positive change, we want to meet you! Our Administrative Assistant is recognized and appreciated by our customers, coworkers, and community for their role in the organic food supply chain, and we want you to be part of our team!
Why Work for OGC?
As an Administrative Assistant (AA), you play the crucial role of supporting & anticipating Mission Team organizational, and governance needs and proactively seeking information and resources to meet those needs in a timely fashion. Your ability to work with executives and governance on projects in partnership with the stakeholder engagement team while maintaining proprietary & confidential information will contribute to the overall success of our company and produce trade.
Join our team to earn:
- Full-time: M-F
- Pay $23.50 - $29.00/ Hour DOE
- Comprehensive and generous healthcare benefits for you and your family on the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Annual Profit Share
- Discount on organic produce
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Plan, organize, and coordinate logistics of governance and other Stakeholder meetings. Includes all aspects of event planning: secure venues, coordinate logistics, audio-visual/IT needs, catering, agendas, schedule, materials preparation, and other related services.
- Write and maintain meeting notes and action items, governance files, meeting materials, approved minutes, reports, and others.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining documentation, files, and processing paperwork.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as control of content and flow of information to Mission Team and Governance bodies
- Communicate with OGC investors, including responding to inquiries and assisting with the preparation and distribution of reports and statements.
- Arrange and manage complex travel within the guidelines set for timing, cost, and quality for executives and close associates.
- Organize, file, and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, voice mails, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Maintain office space presentation including tidying all conference rooms and common spaces, report needed maintenance to assist with professional corporate presentations, manage decorative and festive updates.
- General administrative support.
- Exemplifies OGC’s 5 Core attitudes and behaviors and looks to the best interest of the company protecting company assets.
- Must be flexible and agile to support OGC business needs and mission and may be assigned projects and/or other duties outside of normal job functions to meet the needs and demands of the business.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, or comparable experience.
- Proven track record developing and delivering complex process and meeting frameworks in a simplified, organized, and clear operational rhythm for leaders to follow
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experience operating in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with creating and facilitating presentations for large groups
- Must have experience with Microsoft Suite
- Keen organizational agility/savvy and influencing skills.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all OGC stakeholders: coworkers, growers, customers, community allies, and mission-aligned investors.
It’s extra awesome if you bring:
- Strong Spanish language fluency and provide translation - written and verbal.
Apply online by visiting our website at: https://www.organicgrown.com/jobs