Hours per week: 30-40 hrs/week
Pay rate: Determined by Everyone’s Harvest Board of Directors
Reports to: Executive Director
Summary of Position: The Assistant Office and Program Manager (AOM) maintains the integrity of Everyone’s Harvest’s bookkeeping, payroll, and accounting systems, and assists with invoicing and payables and administrative duties.
EH Assistant Office and Program Manager (AOM) is the key management assistant for EH administrative work supporting EH Certified Farmers’ Markets, Community Food Programs, and fundraising work. AOM will assist the Executive Director to lead, manage, and hold accountable market and program staff to ensure programs and farmers’ markets achieve mission impact. AOM is also responsible for ensuring that office operations run smoothly and successfully including grant and program reporting oversight, accounting and bookkeeping, and paying bills and invoicing. At times the AOM will directly support program and farmers’ market activities.
• Responsible, reliable, and detail-oriented
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficiency in the use of computers for: word processing, simple accounting, databases, spreadsheets, e-mail, and the internet.
• Excellent communication skills and experience working with diverse populations. • Outgoing, positive professional customer-service skills.
• Knowledge of and passion for farmers’ markets, sustainable food systems, food justice, and the assets and needs of the communities served by EH
• Proficient in basic math
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Hardworking and self-motivated.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, A/R and A/P, and bookkeeping and accounting
• Experience in non-profit finances.
• Education - university degree in a related subject and knowledge of non-profit management.
Please Submit a Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org