Oak Hill Farm is a diverse farm producing vegetables, fruits, flowers, and herbs using organic methods and regenerative management techniques, with a focus on preserving our woodlands and wildlife. We are a small farm with about 15 acres in production currently, but we work on a commercial/production scale. We seek an Assistant Manager for our vegetable operation. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in sustainable agriculture, is self-motivated and has a strong work ethic.
March 1 – December 2020, full time. Possibility of long-term employment.
- At least one year experience on a diversified vegetable farm
- Ability to maintain a fast pace of work throughout the day
- Can lift at least 50 lbs
- Valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Vending/marketing skills a plus
- Competency with computers (MS Office, email, etc.) a plus
-being part of an excellent team
$13 - $17 per hour, depending on experience
Duties may include:
-general farm duties
-driving and deliveries
-vending at farmers market and our on-site retail farmstand
Minimum 1 year experience on a diverse vegetable farm
Please send a resume with a cover letter explaining your interest in the job and why you are a good fit.