The Certification Officer works as part of a client service delivery team to provide customer service and issue certification decisions. The Certification Officer focuses on assessing and determining compliance of the operation’s organic system plan with organic regulations, evaluating inspection reports, and writing/issuing reports to our clients. The Certification Officer provides customer service and works collaboratively within the client delivery teams.
The responsibilities of the Certification Officer include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Engaged Teams – Evaluating and reviewing inspection and post-inspection documents, mid-year requests and system changes to issue certification decisions; working as a member of the team to ensure consistency of certification processes with a high level of integrity and quality; role modeling a shared vision and caring culture in alignment with our mission.
• Empowered Clients – Providing timely and transparent service and communications with clients to provide answers to questions and general assistance regarding the certification process; providing technical assistance to clients; and engaging with clients to ensure their understanding of compliance matters and process.
• Exemplary Leadership – Ensuring a positive client journey that follows the Oregon Tilth client journey map; demonstrating uncompromising integrity through knowledge sharing and appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion; striving for continuous improvement; promoting quality certification services and positive interactions; and role modeling diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or minimum 4 years equivalent work experience
• Experience working in professional office environment
• Certification Officer Level 2
o All of the above
o Minimum 2 years professional experience directly related to third-party certifications
o Mastery of certification officer tasks, requirements and relevant standards
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications accepted through 5:00 pm July 2, 2021