The Certification Operations Administrator works as part of the client service delivery team to provide administrative support to ensure the smooth and efficient daily operations of the team. The Certification Operations Administrator produces analytical reports to ensure optimal delivery of service, assigns work to team members in the database and supports clients and team members with general needs.
The responsibilities of the Certification Operations Administrator include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Engaged Teams – Providing overall administrative support to the client delivery team; coordinating team activities and meetings; creating and distributing agendas and meeting notes; providing reports to team to inform key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics, and/or client issues; assigning work for the client portfolio; processing incoming inspection reports and renewal applications; monitoring and processing certification eligibility and changes (i.e. transitional field certifications, surrenders, suspensions, etc.); setting up new client accounts and services ensuring MYOTCO access; providing regular certification reports and sending notifications of adverse action for timely response and update; monitoring the adverse action process of the client portfolio; and ensuring client records in the database are clear, consistent, and appropriately managed.
• Empowered Clients – Providing timely and transparent service by sending communications regarding certification decisions to clients including decision letters, certificates, adverse actions, etc.; providing support to clients with assistance in answering questions and general support as needed; and sending mass communications to operators as needed.
• Exemplary Leadership – Engaging in continuous improvement by ensuring consistent data entry and file management practices are used by the team; communicating with the Certification Services Supervisor regarding any issues of data inconsistency; serving as the team liaison to other organizational departments to troubleshoot issues; and role modeling diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Associate’s degree or minimum of 4 years equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
• Strong database skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com