This position works with a small team of other Cert Ops Assistants to complete a wide range of administrative tasks associated with the certification of organic food. Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment. Tasks performed by the Assistant are essential to the certification process including, direct communication with members, data entry and administrative support for certification staff.
This entry level position includes the following duties:
• Communicate with CCOF members regarding general questions.
• Provide incoming phone and email customer support.
• Work daily with a, proprietary database; complete data entry for incoming documentation including applications and client updates.
• Provide cert staff support through workload management.
• Work on special projects and teams as required.
• Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing.
• Competency in word processing, databases, and email.
• Skills to organize, monitor, and track numerous activities for different departments over time.
• Ability to operate independently and solve problems with minimum supervision.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
• Consistency, dependability, and punctuality.
PREFFERED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Spanish language skills sufficient to communicate verbally and in writing with Spanish speaking clients.
• Experience in an office environment
• Experience or interest in organic agriculture and/or food
Submit cover letter and resume to CCOF Certification Services by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. You will be contacted only if an interview is requested.