Oregon Tilth works to make our food and agriculture biologically sound and socially equitable. When Oregon Tilth started, sustainable agriculture and organic weren’t familiar buzzwords. Today our core initiatives of certification, education, and advocacy continue to shape food systems that benefit people and planet, together.
The Certification Services Officer works as part of the client service delivery team to support the daily services for the assigned client portfolio. The primary role of the Certification Services Officer is to serve as the teams’ first point of contact for clients and applicants as assigned. The Certification Services Officer responds to inquiries and technical questions; completes action item decisions; and provides outstanding customer service within the client delivery team. Preference will be given to applicants with handling scope experience.
The responsibilities of the Certification Services Officer include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Engaged Teams – Evaluating and reviewing mid-year requests and system changes to issue decisions; evaluating and working with new client applicants to assess completeness and readiness for certification; working as a member of the team ensuring consistency and a high level of integrity and quality; and role modeling a shared vision and caring culture in alignment with our mission.
• Empowered Clients – Supporting clients with mid-year requests, changes and general technical assistance; assisting new clients with onboarding and understanding of OTCO requirements; and providing timely and transparent service and communications with clients to ensure their understanding of compliance matters and procedures.
• Exemplary Leadership – Proactively communicating with OTCO clients to ensure positive customer service; ensuring a positive client journey that follows the Oregon Tilth client journey map; assisting clients with use of OTCO’s online tools; and role modeling diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or minimum 4 years equivalent work experience
• Experience in professional office environment
• Excellent customer service skills
Please send your resume and cover letter specifically indicating your interest in applying to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted through Tuesday, June 23, 2020 (5:00pm Pacific Time). Late applicants will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.