Oregon Tilth works to make our food and agriculture biologically sound and socially equitable. When Oregon Tilth started, sustainable agriculture and organic weren’t familiar buzzwords. Today our core initiatives of certification, education, and advocacy continue to shape food systems that benefit people and planet, together.
The Certification Services Supervisor is responsible for supervising, leading, and motivating the client service delivery team members. The Certification Services Supervisor’s goal is to ensure that services are delivered to the client portfolio with exceptional customer service in alignment with our larger mission. The Certification Services Supervisor communicates company goals and must maintain workflow by communicating clear expectations, monitoring steps of the process, understanding inevitable variables, and facilitating corrections. The Certification Services Supervisor is responsible for keeping the management team updated on team performance in alignment with company goals and objectives.
The responsibilities of the Certification Services Supervisor include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Engaged Teams - Setting clear team goals and communicating key performance indicators (KPIs); monitoring team performance and reporting on metrics; managing team workload by delegating tasks and establishing deadlines; building team cohesion to create a highly performing and functioning team; providing appropriate coaching, team and individual development; conduct appropriate performance management, including writing performance evaluations; and serving as a link between employees and management.
• Empowered Clients – Ensuring quality customer service, including interacting with clients, answering client inquiries and effectively handling client service concerns and needs.
• Exemplary Leadership – Partner with other Supervisors and the Certification Services Manager to ensure consistency across the client service delivery teams; and championing diversity, equity and inclusion.
Additionally, the Certification Services Supervisor will utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills, role model a sense ownership and pride in overall organizational performance, serve as a leader, and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years of supervisory/team leadership experience
• Demonstrated excellent customer service and team player abilities
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 5:00 pm (Pacific) August 7, 2020.
This position is US based only and is a fully remote position.