James Lake Farms, a family owned farm located in Three Lakes, Wisconsin, grows and harvests organic cranberries for both the frozen market and fresh produce. We currently have 187 acres of certified organic fruit. Our harvest season begins in late September and ends the week before Thanksgiving. We are seeking individuals with the flexibility to work either in the field or in our packing facility, as the daily work needs vary depending on crop development, purchase orders and the weather.
Starting Wage: $17 per hour
Limited on-farm housing is available
1. Ability to effectively with a diverse group of coworkers and be a productive member of a team
2. Ability to effectively communicate with team members and management.
3. Ability to work 10 hours per day under all weather conditions.
4. Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
5. Ability to stand at a work station for extended periods of time.
6. Ability to work 6 days per week (Monday through Saturday) for 4-6 weeks.
1. Assist as directed with field operations in the harvesting of organic cranberries.
2. Assist as directed with warehouse operations in the cleaning, sorting and packing of organic cranberries.
Interested parties can contact us at 715-421-6510 or email JLFCRAN@gmail.com