Oak Hill Farm of Sonoma is seeking a driver to deliver our farm products to our retail customers in San Francisco. We deliver to 10+ restaurants and small grocers on Thursdays. As the driver, you will arrive at the farm at 9 am to pick up the loaded van and head to the city, returning to Sonoma between 4-5 pm. This is an ideal position for someone who is a safe, conscientious driver, and who feels comfortable driving a Sprinter van in San Francisco. We prefer someone with prior delivery driver experience, but we’re willing to train the right person. The position starts as soon as possible. Compensation is $14/hr plus $20 per week in farm credit.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
◦ Clean driving record (DMV drivers record required, available online for $5)
◦ At least 1 year experience driving a delivery vehicle
◦ California Class C drivers license
◦ Ability to lift 40 pounds
◦ Comfortable navigating San Francisco streets in a Sprinter van
◦ Be courteous and polite
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.