Apricot Lane Farms is a 214-acre organic and biodynamic farm located 40 miles north of Los Angeles and 20 miles east of Ventura in Moorpark, CA. We are looking for a talented, extremely professional, experienced Executive Coordinator to join our team. The Executive Coordinator will be primarily responsible for performing a broad variety of administrative tasks as required in support of Apricot Lane Farms Founder, Molly Chester. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, have excellent time management skills and be able to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
● Welcome guests and guide them to appropriate locations on the farm
● Maintain Founder’s daily schedule and calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, media events, off-site appointments, and travel
● Scheduling and coordination of weekly / bi-weekly ALF Directors, Team Leads and Tactical /Strategic meetings. Tasks include calendar invitations, summary emails, distributing notes to participants, setting up the meeting space, and storing documents in the respective Leadership Shared Drive)
● Schedule Bi-Weekly Zoom calls with Investor(s)
● Schedule Founder’s Mid-Year Meets and End of Year Reviews
● VIP Tours and Guest House scheduling and coordination
● Invoicing, expense reporting, and personal receipt/record keeping.
● Manage housekeeping and vendors for private residence (including schedule, payments, and coordination).
● Planning, coordination, & execution of all of Founder’s private & executive events, on and off farm (included but not limited to, private dining, film screenings, guest accommodations, parties, birthday parties, meetings, etc.)
● Point Person for Estate Housekeeping Lead regarding supply ordering
● Order Founder’s office supplies
● Special project coordination, implementation, and research.
● Farm School Administration - includes tracking tuition payments, email correspondence with families, enrollment paperwork, social media recruiting, maintaining school shared drive, etc.)
● Manage Founder’s “Book Nook (Library)” Check-In / Check-Out Process
● Work with Founder in updating / formatting Apricot Lane Farms Playbook
● Coordination of Founder’s Quarterly Apprentice Talks (work with Culinary on preparation of food, setting up tables, displaying cookbooks as needed, etc.
● Other estate tasks as needed
● Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support role
● Ability to maintain high level confidentiality
● Detailed knowledge of Microsoft and Google Suites
● Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
● Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
● A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
● Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
● Maintain a safe work environment.
● Maintain a positive attitude and communicate any issues to direct supervisors and Management according to Apricot Lane Farms protocol for discussion and resolution.
● Excellent Communication Skills – both verbal and written
● Exceptional Time Management and Organizational Skills
● Superb Professionalism
● Outstanding Collaborative Skills
● Willingness to Learn
● Strong work-ethic and attention to detail
● Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm (~1 day/week 6:30a–3:00p to work with agricultural teams)
● Excellent Health Benefits Package, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Vacation Leave, Flexible Spending Account, 401K, 401K Matching, Employee Discount and Paid Holidays
Please send Cover Letter, Resume and 3 References to: email@example.com