Looking for dedicated, detail-oriented, full-time habitat restoration workers.
- Activities such as planting, exotic species removal, weed whacking, installing irrigation, pruning, digging, site management, pond work, pollinator observation
- General upkeep of the restoration sites of the whole farm as needed
- Must be in good physical condition and able to walk, stand, stoop, bend and kneel for extended periods of time
- Lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
- Work outside in variable, sometimes extreme weather conditions
- Has at least 6 months to 1 year, minimum, restoration experience, or knowledge of native plants of California
- Related college degree PREFERRED but not required
- For safety purposes the ability to swim is required
- This position is 5 days a week (M-F), 6:30am-4:00pm with 30 minutes lunch and two 10 minutes breaks
Note: This is a physically strenuous job.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Must pass a background check.
*Apricot Lane Farms offers competitive salary and benefits including 401K and paid vacation.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter introducing yourself (TELL US YOUR STORY)!