Nick’s Cove Restaurant and Cottages is located on the Tomales Bay in Marshall, California. We have a large onsite vegetable garden as well as ornamentals planted throughout the property. Our gardens supply Nick’s Cove with vegetables and flowers year round.
We are looking for someone to:
- Care for the annuals and perennials planted throughout the property, pruning, weeding, and watering the gardens.
- Harvest vegetables, cultivate and work beds, seed flats, and plant starts.
- Harvest and process flowers, arrange bouquets to be sold on site
- Help care for chickens and our farm cat
This is a physical job, applicant must be able to:
- Operate a weed wacker
- Lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Work on their feet all day
- Bend over, work on the ground for extended periods
- Carry and pull loads
- Be a self-starter, take initiative, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Be dependable, reliable, punctual, organized, and tidy
- Pay attention to detail, multitask and take direction
Applicant to work Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays, and an optional fourth day.
Experience preferred in the following areas:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!