Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan (Lenawee County) seeks full-time, in-house Sales Dept. help. Teamwork, service mindset, and good communication skills needed. Food knowledge and business experience helpful. Good people, food, and benefits.
More information available at https://www.edenfoods.com/goodjobs.
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: National Sales Manager
Cultivate relationships with Eden Foods’ customers, prospects, food brokers, and customer staff that facilitate mutually beneficial merchandising of Eden foods. Work business systems necessary for the conduct of business with them.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Knowledge about Eden foods, its Policies and Terms of Sales
2. Build relationships to foster commerce, knowledge and appreciation of the Eden brand
3. Qualify accounts and prospects, gather and record business information in Company business systems
4. Provide customer service through interface with customers, team members, and Company contacts
5. Learn and maintain good knowledge about Eden Foods’ business practices and processes in order to effectively and efficiently help manage them.
6. Learn and help develop strategies, tactics, and priorities to be able to accurately and effectively perform and succeed.
7. Reliable, timely, and focused interface and follow through with customers, team members, and Eden contacts
8. Accurate, thoughtful, and timely communication with prospects, retailers, customers, and distributors consistent with Eden Foods’ Marketing, Ethics, Terms of Sale, Purchase Orders, and Incentive Agreements
9. Courteous, professional countenance in professional dealings
10. Achieve Company supply to retail stores, eCommerce businesses, distributors, and consumers.
11. Follow, report on, and coordinate with, customer activities and needs.
12. Communication with the National Sales Manager, Regional Representatives, and broker representatives regarding opportunities, customer needs, customer activities, and pertinent market information
13. Promptly accommodate the needs of Eden Regional and Broker Representatives by handling requests and inquires related to product information, samples, services available, various business forms/paperwork, and logistics.
14. Help oversee and manage use of Eden trademarks, brand names, and copyrighted intellectual property where it is being used. Promptly communicate internally about potential trademark or copyright issues.
15. Consistently contribute to the maintenance and accuracy of company databases, business activity records, and customer information.
1. Education, skills, and experience sufficient to have created a foundation for the professional conduct of business
2. High moral and ethical professional standards
3. Good written and verbal communication abilities
4. A reliable teamwork orientation
5. A willing eagerness to learn and develop
6. Reliable follow through
7. Computer skills, must become proficient in processing data and communications using company supplied tools
8. A straightforward and forthright manner
9. Ability to build productive relationships with Eden staff and customers
10. Maintain a forward looking, anticipatory perspective to be prepared to accurately and efficiently get the job done
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a complete explanation of all duties. Employees are required to perform other duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or Eden Management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Email resume to Sherri Laing, HR firstname.lastname@example.org.