The Inspections Coordinator serves as the primary point of contact for inspectors and certification staff in their respective area. The Inspections Coordinator works with their aligned team of inspectors to implement the goals outlined by the program. The Inspections Coordinator organizes, plans, communicates and facilitates the needs in the area of inspection. Partnering with their team of inspectors and other inspection staff, the Inspections Coordinator identifies areas of, and works toward, continuous improvement of the program.
This position is a fully remote position.
The responsibilities of the Inspections Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Engaged Teams – as part of a cohesive team, developing and implementing the annual inspection plan to ensure a high level of quality and an appropriate balance of timing and flow of inspections to support the Certification Delivery teams; maintaining files (documents and data) and ensuring contract inspector files are appropriately managed and current; and partner with Certification staff to develop documents, processes, and procedures that support high quality inspections and continuous improvement.
• Empowered Clients – partnering with inspectors to communicate organizational needs, feedback and evaluations to ensure continuous improvement; ensuring high levels of service and quality in inspections and professional representation of OTCO; and monitoring inspection expenses and billing to ensure cost effectiveness.
• Exemplary Leadership – demonstrating a continuous improvement approach to inspections by supporting inspectors and staff through development and delivery of educational and instructional materials regarding inspections; producing and analyzing reports to monitor performance of inspectors to ensure appropriate timing and adherence to procedures; supporting client service delivery teams by troubleshooting inspection related issues; providing general support of documentation and inspection needs; and role-modeling diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or minimum 3 years of certification experience
• Experience in professional office environment
• Strong attention to detail and communication skills
Please send your resume and cover letter specifically indicating your interest in applying to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted through Monday, July 13 (5:00pm Pacific Time). Late applicants will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.