An industrious design position for an ecological land development company focusing on the restoration and regeneration of landscapes and farmland.
-Work closely with CFP owner and project manager to develop designs and plans
for CFP clientele.
• Meet with client(s) regarding site design, site design refinement and overall
• Document project sites utilizing apps, software programs and other technology.
• Compile site evaluation data onto CAD, multimedia CPU, Pages, Word, etc.
• Utilize AutoCAD, Pages and other software programs to execute design(s) and
• Map and survey site footprint, conditions and existing elements onto AutoCAD.
• Create and develop site evaluation documents including but not limited to client
context and vision, sector analyses, preliminary drainage considerations, and
other design drivers.
• Develop 2 digital concepts for client review and refinement.
• Develop plan set(s) and all necessary plan set sheets, including drafting
rainwater system schematics, irrigation plans, planting plans, lighting plans, and
• Assist Project Manager in project implementation, layout and quality control.
• Establish effective communication with clients, CFP team, and subcontractors
throughout entire project development phase. Design to Build.
• Understand and become proficient in material(s) specifications, pricing and
• Maintain the goals and deadlines of all design projects.
• Create, develop and document AutoCAD workflow. Effectively establish proper
layers, fonts, hatches and templates for owner and Project Manager needs.
• Research new innovations within the landscaping industry with an emphasis on
• Conduct pit percolation tests for hydro calculation requirements.
• Contact vendor(s) to establish product information and availability.
• Effectively communicate all CFP needs with Sea Of Green architecture firm.
Min. 5 years landscape/farm design experience
Min. 3 years landscape/farm build experience
Vocational certifications welcome
High School Diploma
Please email resumes to email@example.com