Row 7 is looking for a motivated individual to join our supply chain team to ensure the highest
quality products are delivered to our customers. The Row 7 quality inspector will represent Row 7
with the highest level of integrity and respect to growers and other supply chain stakeholders. This
crucial role will monitor produce quality in-field and provide continual improvement feedback to
growers on Row 7 specification requirements. The ideal candidate will have an ability to
communicate and advise our team in making decisions regarding the quality of our produce.
This role is intended to be a contract position across a 4-month window, starting in September,
2022, to support a Northeast regional produce business.
Location: Regional part-time role. Two positions available: Upstate NY (Finger Lakes Region), Upper
Northeast (Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont).
● Perform site visits as needed within our grower network
● Work proactively with growers to ensure finished product meets Row 7 specifications,
including inspections throughout entire crop cycles including planting, growing, harvest,
pack and ship process
● Complete reports, monitor, and track all quality issues
● Identify and communicate any potential timeline or quality risks and serve as a thought
partner for any creative solutions that are needed
● Collaborate with Row 7 operations team to develop an action plan for non-compliant product
● Assist in determining root cause to any quality issues
● Provide input on produce specifications based on customer and grower feedback throughout
the growing process
● Aid in documentation collection for food safety compliance
● Experience working with commercial produce supply chain; experience within the retail
produce industry a plus
● Understand produce quality measures, preferably experience with row crops
● Knowledge of general shipping and receiving practices
● Ability to use MS Office/G-Suite software for data entry and tracking
To apply please send a cover letter, resume and two references to email@example.com with Row 7 Produce
Field Inspector in the subject line.