Tend is the first software platform of its kind with powerful tools for managing a small scale diversified farm. Tend utilizes advanced data analytics and a cloud-based platform to enable farmers to crop plan, keep records, manage daily operations, track sales, and bring their farm business online. Read more about us at www.tend.com.
We are looking for a unique individual who can validate a high level feature idea with our customers and then convert it into detailed specifications and can also work closely with the development team to take a big feature from concept into production level implementation. The candidate may also be asked to take an already pre-specified feature idea and make it more relevant so that the engineering team can implement it.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has farmed before in an organic, small scale setting but also has experience in SaaS software creation and modern software development practices. This is a remote role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Represent the customer (be a proxy) within the development process
• Validate the feature and its detailed design with a set of existing customers
• Articulate and defend the feature vision and its value proposition to stakeholders
• Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
• Maintain and prioritize the feature backlog
• Track releases
• Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
• Support the development team with any questions they may have
• Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
• UX Design Skill (Sketch...etc) - mockups
• Work with product veterans/specialist to flush out ideas
• Conduct a UAT with customer
• Technical Integrations with other SaaS platforms (E.g. QuickBooks)
• JIRA, Confluence, Sketch, Balsamiq
• Interaction with offshore dev teams
• Small Scale farming experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Tend provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tend supports the regenerative food system. At Tend, we are guided by a set of values that shapes the way we build software tools.
We believe that food should be grown with integrity, respect for the environment, and consideration for those who are growing and eating it.
We’re working hard to support a community of growers, sellers, and consumers to increase access to healthy, sustainable, and high quality food.
We believe in farming methods that work with nature to support local, healthy and small-scale agro-ecosystems, and we see sustainable/diversified farming as the way of the future.
We believe in the power of well-designed, easy-to-use, and data-driven software to empower individuals and communities to do great things.
Please see Job Description
Please click here to apply: https://tend.applytojob.com/apply/CnEISh53O4/Product-Manager-Tend-Farm-M...