Tend is the first software platform of its kind with powerful tools for managing a small-scale diversified farm. Tend utilizes advanced data analytics and a cloud-based platform to enable farmers to crop plan, keep records, manage daily operations, track sales, and bring their farm business online. Read more about us at www.tend.com
We are looking for a unique individual who can establish new frontiers in our business by adding completely new features and apps into our product line.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is actively running or recently ran a vegetable farm and has great ideas on what more features or apps the product needs, and also the proper industry connections to move it forward. At the same time the candidate should be someone that has developed SaaS or other software. This is a remote role.
WHO YOU ARE
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset - you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done
• Experience owning and driving the building and shipping of complex products at scale
• A love of storytelling
• A genuine excitement for solving problems for farmers and a strong sense of empathy for the farmers
• Ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships
• Experience collaborating with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals, and deliverables
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Tend provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tend supports the regenerative food system. At Tend, we are guided by a set of values that shapes the way we build software tools.
We believe that food should be grown with integrity, respect for the environment, and consideration for those who are growing and eating it.
We’re working hard to support a community of growers, sellers, and consumers to increase access to healthy, sustainable, and high quality food.
We believe in farming methods that work with nature to support local, healthy and small-scale agro-ecosystems, and we see sustainable/diversified farming as the way of the future.
We believe in the power of well-designed, easy-to-use, and data-driven software to empower individuals and communities to do great things.
Please see Job Description
Please click here to apply: https://tend.applytojob.com/apply/PmPOlWgpd6/Senior-Product-ManagerVisio...