Now Hiring a Spring Conference Work Trade Coordinator Contract Position.
As a community-led event work traders are an essential element of helping make the Organic Growers School’s Annual Spring Conference a success! The Work Trade Coordinator will join the Annual Spring Conference team and is responsible for recruiting, training, and managing the large work trader team. This is a temporary contract position. Applications are due by Sunday, October 23rd, 2022.
See the job description for information and how to apply here: https://organicgrowersschool.org/about/jobs/
Scope of Work:
The Work Trade Coordinator is responsible for Spring Conference Work Trade Coordination and
Management. This is a temporary contract position.
Winter-Spring: Spring Conference Work Trade Management
1. Spring Conference Work Trade Management (90% of time): (December- March)
● Collaborate with Conference Team to test and implement revised Work Trade
Management System to maximize work trader engagement, satisfaction, and
● Manage all aspects of Spring Conference Work Trade program: recruitment,
communication, training, data entry and management, shift assignment,
supervision, benefit delivery, evaluation and recognition
● Information systems management and ongoing updates to Spring Conference
Team and share all document files via Google Drive.
● Provide leadership to inform work trade program improvement.
● On site management during 3 conference days at work trade HQ
2. Conference Team Participation (10% of time):
● Participate in conference team planning, systems development, timeline flows,
and shared roles.
● Work closely with the Program Coordinators, and update work trade needs as
● Support the improvement of operations for overall success & efficiency.
● Interface with Marketing & Communications Coordinator regarding
communications and marketing especially by providing timely, clear information
for marketing purposes in your areas of responsibility.
● Savvy with and actively engaged in social media
● Familiarity with Wordpress and GoogleDrive
● Comfortability learning new web-based project management software
● Strong attention to detail, highly organized
● Excellent written communication skills
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● Innovative. Creative. Flexible. Team Player. Quick Learner
● Solid people skills and experience with customer service
● Experience working remotely
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put “Work Trade Coordinator” in the subject line.
Application Deadline is October 23rd.