Farmscape is seeking a full-time urban farm designer for their office in Los Angeles.
Farm Design, Estimation and Project Management:
• Speak with prospective clients by phone, explain Farmscape process, assess project scope, and schedule preliminary site visits.
• Conduct initial site visits, assess potential garden locations for suitability, and gather feedback from client regarding desired production goals and design elements.
• Create urban farm proposals, including farm layouts and corresponding budgets, for client approval.
• Once approved, coordinate with client and installation crew to schedule garden installation.
• Assist, as needed, with procuring materials for new projects.
• Upon completion of garden installation, introduce client to the farmer who will be doing weekly visits at the site.
Lead Generation and Marketing:
• Attend professional networking events, as needed.
• Assist with photography of garden sites, and post periodically to social media.
• Conduct targeted research and outreach for new projects.
• Experience with organic vegetable cultivation and a basic understanding of best practices
• Customer service and/or sales experience highly recommended
• Experience in landscape architecture or related field is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
• Highly-motivated, self-starter who can effectively execute responsibilities autonomously
• Willingness to drive regularly for client meetings and to visit job sites
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com