About X-Street Farms
X-Street Farms is an indoor lettuce farm in San Francisco. Our mission is to decrease the distance food travels by growing food closer to where it's eaten. We only deliver our greens by bike. We work with commercial kitchens to deliver the most nutritious and delicious greens to customers who value unparalleled freshness. Our customers include some of the most award-winning chefs at the best restaurants in San Francisco.
* You are passionate, punctual and interested in growing plants - especially edible ones
* You are systems-oriented and constantly iterating the way you do what you do.
* You do things the right way every time - attention to detail is key
* You don't mind getting your hands dirty - you don't think any task is beneath you - this is not a glamor position
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Sewing seeds
* Harvesting & packaging crops
* Data entry
* Equipment sterilization
No prior education or experience is required. Familiarity with gardening, farming, hydroponics, soil-free techniques are a plus, though not necessary. If you are willing to learn and try hard, we are willing to teach.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief note describing why you're perfect for this job. Please include your contact info.