We are pleased to announce the 35th annual EcoFarm Conference plenary speakers!
- Bill McKibben, founder of 350.org, the first planet-wide, grassroots climate change movement.
- Brock Dolman, Director of OAEC’s WATER Institute, Permaculture Design Program, and the Wildlands Biodiversity Program.
- Gary Nabhan, internationally-celebrated nature writer, food and farming activist, and proponent of conserving the links between biodiversity and cultural diversity.
- Deborah Madison, author of Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone and The New Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone, renowned chef, culinary instructor, and writer whose recipes highlight seasonal and heritage vegetables with an emphasis on farmers' market sourcing.
- Starhawk, one of the most respected voices in modern earth-based spirituality and perhaps best known as an articulate pioneer in the revival of earth-based spirituality and Goddess religion.