EcoFarm Conference -Live, Online!
Register now for the 41st annual EcoFarm Conference
January 20 - 23, 2021
The Ecological Farming Association (EcoFarm) presents the 41st annual EcoFarm Conference, virtually in collaboration with Sierra Harvest! Building upon its farmer-to-farmer education model, EcoFarm is an essential networking and educational hub for ecologically-minded farmers, ranchers, and all who work to support their success in growing a healthy and just food system and world. EcoFarm is the oldest and largest organic farming conference in the West, featuring workshops, intensives, keynotes, farm tours, an exhibitor marketplace, and more!
Awesome things to look forward to at EcoFarm 2021:
- 2020 will be over!
- A broader reach with greater participation from national and international folks.
- An Expo where you can interact with exhibitorsand learn about a variety of innovative products, equipment, and services.
- Customizable attendee profiles so you can network w/ others who share your interests.
- Farm focused workshops from the field led by Sierra Harvest and other stellar farms.
- Fun informal events such as interactive live demos and networking.
- Access to recordings included with your ticket so you can attend every session, anytime after the conference.
PLUS, we'll have the traditional learning opportunities and events that we have every year:
- Visionary keynote speakers.
- Expert-led, in-depth pre-conference intensives.
- Four conference days packed with 35+ workshops by track.
- Meet the Experts one-on-one consultation opportunities.
- Spanish language content that lifts up underrepresented voices.
- Meet over hot topics by joining Discussion Groups.
- Honoring leaders in sustainability and justice at our annual Sustie and Justie Awards.
- Networking opportunities galore.
- Discounts for early registrants.
- Lots of fun special events in store!
Subscribe to EcoFarm E-News for updates on all things EcoFarm Conference 2021 or check back in the Fall of 2020 for more info and to register!