EcoFarm Conference - 41st annual
January 20- 23, 2021
The Ecological Farming Association (EcoFarm) presents the 41st annual EcoFarm Conference January 20 - 23, 2021 in Pacific Grove, CA. Building upon its farmer-to-farmer education model, EcoFarm is an essential networking and educational hub for ecologically-minded farmers, ranchers, and all who work to support their success in growing a healthy food system and world. EcoFarm is the oldest and largest organic farming conference in the West, featuring 70+ workshops, intensives, keynotes, farm tours, an exhibitor marketplace, tastings, seed swaps, mentorships, and organic culinary fare.
Workshop proposals will be accepted until June 1, 2020.
Workshops will be presented on the following topics:
- Beginning Farmers & Ranchers
- Soil, Production, Crops, Regulations
- Pests, Beneficials, Ecosystems
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Livestock & Ranching
- Marketing & Retail, Wholesale
- Farm Business, Labor, Land
- Organics & Policy
- Equity, Social Justice, Food Sovereignty
- Women in Food & Agriculture
- En Espanol / In Spanish
- Permaculture, Gardening, Education
- Food, Health, Community
Subscribe to EcoFarm E-News for updates on all things EcoFarm Conference 2021 or check back in the Fall of 2020 for more info and to register!